I look outside and I see snow. Dirty snow, sandy streets, bare trees. But it’s March 18th- the Spring Equinox is only two days away. Only two days until the worst Ontario winter that I’ve ever experienced officially comes to a calendar end. Time will tell if Mother Nature gets the memo.
So with all that said, it’s time to look ahead to nicer weather and make a plan to get motivated and stay active. It’s no secret that I am a huge believer in staying fit to stay healthy. I’ve written about it many times:
- Active Kids = Active Adults
- Having Babies and Having Fitness Too
- “I Don’t Have Time to Exercise”
- 6:00 AM
- Running Does That
Here are the events I’ve registered for this year. I hope that my list can inspire you to make your own list:
- March 30th- Around the Bay 30K Relay (Team “Crossfit Chiros”) in Hamilton.
- April 13th- CompWOD’s Tag Team Open (“Team Worobec”) at Crossfit Cordis in Oakville.
- May 24th- Sulphur Springs 10K Trail Run in Ancaster.
- June 7th- Moon in June 10K in downtown Burlington.
- July 1st- Canada Day 5K along the Burlington waterfront.
- August 16th- Tough Mudder at Mt. St. Louis Moonstone.
What’s on your list?