I’ve had an influx of new readers lately, and thought I’d summarize this little thing I call my blog, for those of you just joining in the fun. So, hang up your coat, take off your shoes, cozy up, and let me take you on a tour.
My ‘About Me’ reads this:
- I’m a sport-loving chiropractor who decided to start a blog to talk about things that are important to me. I hope that drworobec.com can be a source of information and opinion on the adventures of health, fitness, and parenthood.
That’s all true. But it’s become much more than that. This blog has grown much bigger than I could’ve dreamed and it’s become a big part of me, a big part of helping me find my voice.
I’ve found it. And I plan to keep using it.
If you’re new to my blog, welcome! And if you’re one of my regular readers, thank you for supporting me through almost three years of writing.
My most-read posts:
Most most-active social media posts:
My top Momstown.ca posts:
My favourite posts:
My most controversial post:
My most-fun reads (I think so, anyway!):
My most vulnerable posts:
My most misunderstood post:
My favourite clinical posts:
My first post:
- Lance Armstrong and Me: the Online Experience (May, 2012)
My best blog side-effects:
- We raised more than $5200 for my dear friends who were devastated in Calgary’s 2013 flood. (#WeAreCalgary)
- Our Hot Spring Spas hot tub commercial (I Wish We Had Done this Years Ago)
- Guest-blogging for Momstown.ca (Oh, Gisele)
Thank you for being along for the ride!